Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spare Time...What's That?

As many of you know, I have been trying my hand at making a braided rug. A little bit ago, I decided to just do it. So, I bought some supplies and found some info on the Internet and got started. Well...it's a slow process. Making a rug isn't necessarily hard, it just takes a while to do it. It is not a overnight craft project, to say the least. Here are some pictures of my progress. My kids are great. Ben is really excited for it to be done. In fact, he told me the other night, "Mom...you should really work on your rug in your spare time and get it done." Well...there you have it. Right from the mouths of babes...I SHOULD work on my rug in my spare time. Now...for spare time....














4 comments:

dlkenney said...

I can't wait to see the final project. I have always wanted to make a braided rug or rag rug, but I too haven't found the time. Looks like fun.

Sorensen's said...

I am so excited to see it!

Anna said...

That's hilarious! Spare time doesn't exsist as a mum does it!! Spare time is the time you put off doing everything that needs doing!

Katrina said...

Wow... spare time... WHAT IS THAT? I wish I could find some. I can't believe all that you DO get done with 3 kids. Amazing!!