Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Find Your Happy Weight

I found this link to SELF magazine's tool to find your HAPPY WEIGHT. You put in your lifestyle and some other personal stuff and it helps you figure out what your best weight should be. Mine ended up being 166 lbs. I have been trying to lose weight and my ultimate goal was somewhere between 150-180 lbs. So this is right in the middle and I think I can be happy with that. But try it out and see what what it says for you...just for fun. (By the way...since the first of the year I have lost close to 40 lbs. That was my first little goal and I gave myself until June to do it. Now I need to make another one...DARN IT!!
http://www.self.com/fitness/nutrition/calculators/happyWeight

2 comments:

Sorensen's said...

Hey Tennille, that's awesome! I would love to lose some weight too, what are you doing?

Katrina said...

Tennille, I am so happy for you! You are going to just continue to feel better as you exercise more. I checked on my happy weight... I need to lose some to get there, too!