Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday...To Me!!

Today is my birthday. Yeah! I am 32 years old. Wow! Just last night Ben was thinking about his future and was saying that in only 8 more years he will be able to drive. Well, that got ME thinking. In only 8 more years I will be 40!! Wow! But as Adam reminded me...I need to only worry about the stuff I have control over and can change. I can't change the years from rolling by, but I can make the best of them. And as a present to myself, I have reached my first weight goal. Horay! Now, my next goal is 30 more pounds by August 1st. Little steps is the way to go.

And as another present to myself, I found a new website that I just love and wanted to share with everyone. It has a bunch of stuff you can print off to help you in your daily lives and they are all ready to go. There are grocery lists, task lists, etc. It is really cool. Anyway...just click on the link and look around.
http://www.mainstreetmom.com/print/index.htm

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for that site... cool lists!