Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy New Year!








Even though it is late, we wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I am loving the New Year already. And I'm not even putting 2008 on anything anymore...unlike other years...it takes me til March before it really sinks in that it is a new year.













We had a great Christmas. We got a new TV (flat panel) for our room. The kids got a Wii. (But I must say...I love that thing, too!) Zack got a Hotwheels race track and various new Hotwheels or BEAT-THAT cars (as he calls them) that he loves. McKayLeigh got a Princess doll and pony and new stroller that she loves. Ben got a rocket launcher and a Wall-E book and movie that he loves. I got an electric Grill and a steam mop that I truly LOVE to pieces!! So it was a good Christmas.

We were fortunate enough to have some family and friends join us for several days between the holidays. My very good friend of 17+ years, JaNae, came for a visit. Also, my parents and Adam's parents came to town, too. We also had an awesome New Year's Eve party. Several friends came over and we played spoons, did sparklers and watched WALL-E and ate some GOOD food. The pulled BBQ pork didn't turn out like I had planned, but it was still good.



Our friends and family were in town to also help celebrate a very important event in the life of our oldest son, Ben. He turned 8 years old on the 16th of December and was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on Jan. 3rd and confirmed that same day, as well. It was a wonderful day. Ben's favorite part, though, was going home. Hee Hee Hee!

No comments: