Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello, Dolly!

Thank you to Disney's Wall-E movie for bringing back a great movie. Because since Christmas my kids have seen Wall-E about 1,000 times and I have listened to it a good portion of those times, I have had songs from that movie that are in the Hello, Dolly! musical stuck in my head. So, I downloaded the soundtrack and listened to it about 10 times now. I need to rent it this weekend. I had forgotten how much I LOVE that musical. Maybe I need to have Adam go with me to a musical performance of some sort for my Birthday coming up instead of the usual dinner and movie. Hmmm...we'll see. But definitely put it on your list of movies to re-vive!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love musicals, too. They are not Remy's favorite. I hope that Kimberly will like them so that she'll accompany me to see them. I liked Wall-E, too!